Vestmannaeyja Knowledge Center (ÞSV) and Matís ohf. wish to hire a project manager for a 100% job, about a 50% job at each company. The office is in the creative environment of ÞSV and partners at Ægisgatu 2 in Vestmannaeyju.
The main part of the work at ÞSV, in collaboration with its manager, consists of carrying out regional projects on behalf of the Association of Southern Municipalities (SASS) according to a special agreement. Including providing advice in the field of employment and culture and overseeing grants for more interesting projects in the field of regional development in the South.
The work at Matís is related to procurement, planning and participation in national and international research and innovation projects in the field of sustainable food production. It is also expected that the establishment in Vestmannaeyjar has a good relationship with food producers in the South and serves the companies, among other things, with grant applications and in connection with other Matís experts.
Area of work:
- Cooperation with companies, individuals and municipalities on regional development and innovation in the South
- Business and operational consulting
- Project procurement and assistance with project financing, such as by preparing grant applications
- Project management
- Education that is useful in work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Initiative, independence and ambition
All genders are encouraged to apply. Applications must be accompanied by a detailed CV as well as the phone number or email address of the recommender.
More information about the job is provided by:
Hörður Baldvinsson, co. ÞSV email@example.com simi 841 7710 and Jónas R. Viðarsson, division manager at Matís firstname.lastname@example.org 422 5107.
The application deadline is until September 20
please send an application to email@example.com
Photo credit: Shutterstock