Matís offers a morning meeting on the status and future prospects of biotechnology in Iceland and how Matís can help companies in the field of biotechnology and biochemicals to gain a foothold in the Icelandic economy.
The agenda of the meeting will be as follows.
- Matís Biotechnology - Activities, infrastructure & practical biotechnology research - Elísabet Guðmundsdóttir & Björn Þór Aðalsteinsson
- Matís Biomaterials - Isolation and utilization of bioactive substances from Icelandic nature - Sophie Jensen & Margrét Geirsdóttir
- How has Matís supported VAXA - Kristinn Hafliðason - video:
- Opened with presentations from Jón Már Björnsson, ORF genetics, Steinur Guðmundsson, University of Iceland and Hildur Magnúsdóttir, Pure Natura.
- State of biotechnology and future prospects
- Collaboration opportunities, research projects, direct services and consulting
The meeting was held on 27 May. Below is a recording of the meeting.
This event is part of a series of focus meetings held following the annual meeting to provide further insight into Matís' operations, which provide support to various sectors and sectors of the economy.
The meeting will be recorded and made accessible matis.is.