Matís has a vacancy for a specialist. We are looking for an independent and ambitious individual to work in a strong team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Chemical measurements and maintenance of equipment
- Maintenance of measurement methods and projects in an accredited environment for industry and research projects
- Dissemination of information and communication with customers
- Purchasing and communication with suppliers
Educational and qualification requirements
- BSc degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or equivalent
- Good co-operation skills and flexibility in communication
- It is desirable that the person in question has worked with chemical measurements and has experience in the maintenance of equipment.
- Initiative, reliability and ambition
The employment rate is 100% and the job is located in Neskaupstaður
With reference to Matís' gender equality policy, all genders are encouraged to apply. Applications must be accompanied by a detailed CV and cover letter outlining the applicant's qualifications for the job in question. You must also include the name and telephone number or e-mail address of two referrers who can confirm the applicant's qualifications.
The application deadline is 07.07.22
Further information about the job can be obtained from Natasa Desnica, email@example.com